Saturday, March 22, 2008

A paper, a digi and a little freebie!

Woohoo! I did it again! I paper scrapped :) Of course it's not 12x12 and it's really a simple sketch but at least it's one less pic in my pile and that's good enough for me. Materials are as usual my old K&Co papers with a few new elements like the rubons from craft express and the little pink clip from all about scrapbooking.  Everything else is part of my old stash.

So here is A PAPER scrap called:

A gift from God

journaling reads:
Here you are in your cute little dress, totally adorable, totally lovable and absolutely precious. I love you from day one. -
always,
Mom

... and now for  A DIGI scrap called:

Prima Ballerina


Prima ballerina Credits:
background paper-by tEysT (for little kite studios); paper curl borders - jessica gorney; glitter arrows - amanda roberts; glitter swirls - flergs; photo frame, mesh - minibob; fly wordart - lynn grieveson; flower - landi leroux; sheer ribbon - ronna penner; date stamp - loloden; alpha - tcollins retrodiva; glitter brush - dl from internet

Although I did this layout last year, I posted it today to get to what you've been looking for:

... A LITTLE FREEBIE!  ... my very first one too. I made this paper and used it for the LO above and it's just been sitting in my HD so I decided to give it away as an Easter present for everyone and also as a thank you to those who've been generously giving away freebies to the digiscrapping community. It's SFO/SFH friendly too. 

So have fun and send me a linky to your LO if you use it! Happy Easter everyone!!!!


these are 8x8 but you can resize them to suit your needs 
(click here to download)

4 comments:

zabeth said...

thank you so much for the freebie more of it.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lesli said...

Beautiful freebie - I used them on a LO I will be placing on my blog tomorrow. www.dragonflytime.typepad.com

Thanks again

Lesli

Lesli said...

By the way - great Paper LO - I still love that best!!