Friday, April 25, 2008

A Sentimental Tooot!

I recently visited the Tinkering Ink blog and they had this invitation to send layouts about being sick, being in the hospital or having frozen treats. I happened to have one that I did a while back about my little girl. I did it so that I wouldn't forget that moment and all I used was a freebie QP from Cottage Arts that had been sitting in my hard drive forever. I didn't spend hours working on it but it is one of my favorites because of the memory behind it. 

I sent it out mainly to encourage little Preston who was going to have his tonsils and adenoids taken out. I know that  as a parent it is so difficult to see your child have to go through something like that and how important it is to reassure your child that everything will be alright. I am so happy that Preston picked my LO not because of the prizes (that's a bonus :D) but I hope he was encouraged by the smile on my kids faces and that maybe it made him a little braver. You can read more about it on the TI blog right here.

Out Patient

   

Credits:
Cottage Arts Quick Page
Michelle Coleman - heart brush

TFL!

0 comments: