Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Liftie, a little whimsy and a little bit of drama

A Liftie! - PEEK A WHO?



I just loved Diane's entry to the Bookoto challenge so I asked her if I could scraplift her LO. Here's my take - Peek A Who? a scraplift of Dianeskie's Tea Party layout. Thanks, Diane!

materials used:
Michelle Coleman - Wild Sorbet background paper;Shabby Princess - Promise paper stripes; Catrine of Catscrap - explore solids fire paper; KHart - bracket piece; Misty Cato - gridworks alpha; Lili - paper pieced alpha; DST birthday glitz - journaling strips; Oulahlahsouris - staples; Tilliefaire - acrylic star; Brownie Ann - stitching; Font - Brady Bunch


A little Whimsy... - TELL ME A STORY MOM



My DS at the CCP lobby with some of the characters of the Snow White ballet. I turned it into a little storybook with a little vintage-y effect.

Materials used:
Catrine of Catscrap - explore solids nature background paper; Vanilla Hush - Parisian Love lace flower & ferris wheel stamps; Manu - hinge; KMett - Hodge podge alpha S; Shabby Princess - Promise alpha T; Linda Stattgast - Read stamp; Maya - small alpha white black R; Manda J- painted newspaper pink alpha Y; Jill D-zines - bracket Whisper soft; Fonts - Charlemagne, Cursive Writing ;Everything else Christina Renee Designs - Authentic Artistry

A little bit of Drama - MIRACLES



Finally, my fave LO so far.  I even got a little comment from Gina Marie Huff of Weeds and Wildflowers at my DST gallery that totally made my day. Thanks Gina! :) Here's my dd on the floor of the CCP lobby. TFL!

credits:
Weeds & wildflowers - POMH paper blended with catscrap paper, freebie template; Catrine of Catscrap - explore solids nature paper; Jessica Bolton - trixipix overlay; JBullock - shabby cottage foil heart; Rose Farver - shabby cottage wordart; Font - sandra oh


Countdown to my Bookoto shutterfly photobook - (10 down, 10 more to go, woohoo!)

1 comments:

Candy said...

Love this LO! So simple but so dramatic! Congratulations, Teys!