Thursday, November 6, 2008

Buying Glasses Online

During one of her Kumon classes, the teacher noticed DD squinting. I noticed that she does it while doing other things. At times she asks us to go to the eye doctor. Considering that she might need glasses , I shop around and encounter Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. This site got me really interested as Glasses in the Philippines would be 5x the cost. I find a frame in their catalogs DD would like, if she was prescribed correctives. This one was priced at $12.95

glasses

I did more research and found that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! The segment did show that, if you have simple requirements and you know what you need, purchasing from them would be OK. My concern though was that for younger children the risk of not getting the right glasses would be high.

The Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni also include elegant rectangular full rims that my DH wants me to wear.

It looks like, purchasing glasses is now in the 21st century.

0 comments: