Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tools Wishlist

I have a few tools that I have in mind that are on my wishlist.
First up:

Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Non-Stick Micro Serrated Scissor (Model # TO-817 ) - P580.00
These Non-stick Micro Serrated Scissors by Tim Holtz by Tonic Studios are perfect for scrapbooking and paper projects. Resistant to rust and corrosion. Non-stick coating minimizes adhesive build up. Extra large Kushgrip Handles for comfort and less fatigue. Micro serrated edge great for detail cutting. Protective plastic cap for sharp pointed blade. Excellent cutting on all types of material including sheet rubber, vinyl and adhesive backed papers.




I first saw this on Merry Jane's site (Rekindled Moments) and since I lost my Fiskars micro scissors two years ago, I think this one is a good replacement.

Next up,

JustRite Stamp Set : Times New Roman Font




 

And this one:



















The Paper Gator Corner Rounder




So that's my little wishlist for now. How about you?

0 comments: