Friday, August 27, 2010

Gear Crush! Major Major Crush!

Objects of Desire - Clik EliteI'm not a bag-lady nor a fa-shoe-nista. The highs I get when I get some sort of branded stuff pale in comparison whenever I have a tech gadget I really need and/or want. When I saw this little baby I just had to blog about it. MAJOR MAJOR GEEK CRUSH!!! 

Check out this gear on the left. I love photography and I have yet to find the perfect camera bag out there and somehow nothing out there has pricked my interest and maybe eventually pocket so much as this one. It's called the

Clik Elite BodyLink Telephoto Pack

from www.clikelite.com. Check out these specs:

The perfect synergy between free movement and anchored stability. The BodyLink™ Telephoto pack bridges the gap between hand-held and tripod mounted setups. It easily stabilizes large, heavy lenses while providing a comfortable way to carry your gear on the go. The aluminum frame transfers weight to your body while waiting at-the-ready for the perfect shot, then gives you a supported shot when the shutter releases. Video? Pan with your body and get steady-cam results.
• Patent pending BodyLink™ frame mounts to any ball head (sold separately) providing a solid anchor against your body, while allowing freedom of movement
• Frame offers 7″ of height adjustability and varied angle options.
• Padded camera bay protects pro-body SLR cameras with battery grip and lenses up to 8.5² long (70-200mm f/2.8)
• Opens away from your body to create an effective workstation, internal dividers adjust for smaller setups with multiple lenses
• Two external pockets provide organization for data cards, cables, batteries and other essential carry-along items
• Unique harness system converts from backpack to chest for comfortable transport and quick access to gear
• Easy access to pack contents ­ even with gear mounted on frame
• Comfort-molded rear panel resists snow and dirt, vents heat and moisture
• Ruggedized construction: Hypalon reinforced, fully lined and taped, beefy zippers, 1680D ballistic, and 420D high-tenacity nylon fabrics

I would love to have one of these but have to save up for it or figure out a way to earn $200 or so. Ouch! Anyway, definitely,  in my wishlist it goes!



Now that's my kinda bag! lol




0 comments: