Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pasinaya 2009 sa CCP

I’m in a blogging mood this morning so I think I’ll update my blog a bit and then some. I’ve been out the past few days coz my in-laws were here for a visit and I had a few layout jobs to finish for TDS (The Daily Scrapper) and some friends as well. I was also invited by a friend to photoshoot for her at the CCP’s Pasinaya last Sunday. We met at Festival Mall Alabang right after our Sunday Service here in Sta. Rosa and me and my family rushed to Alabang to meet her at Starbucks Festi. Thank God for convenient coffee franchises! It makes meet ups so much easier. We arrived at the CCP early for rehearsals and blocking. Fortunately, I had the chance to practice my shots and test my camera’s settings before my friend’s ballet company came on. I’m not done with all the editing, but I am quite happy with the shots I took this time. The photography class I took last year has helped me a lot and I’m slowly taking ownership of my little Oly. :)

Here are a few of the shots I took during the event. Most of them taken with these settings (except the outdoor shots) with my Olympus E410 : Shutter priority 1/100,ISO 1600, F4, no flash









The colors of PASINAYA at the Star Theatre backstage entrance










A Ballet Philippines poster on the sidewalk

























A few shots from Ballet Manila’s version of High School Musical (i like how the basketballs are suspended in mid-air in this shot) :)








here’s another one: and here’s one of my faves, i love how the hair and the skirt swirl was captured




this is the last one I’ve post-processed, the Madrigal Singers, the Philharmonic Orchestra and one of the company members of Ballet Philippines in mid-air

Hopefully, I can work on more of the shots I took this weekend. So that’s it, pansit! Catch y’all later!

0 comments: