Thursday, February 5, 2009

LO Share - Project Digiscrap 365

So I’m still on a blogging blitz and I’m updating the layouts I’ve done for this year. Now, I’m not on a one layout a day thing. What I’m hoping for is to finish 365 layouts for this year (personal) not including SFH stuff I do. It looks like I’m not going to be posting them in sequence because some of the layouts I’ve done can’t be posted until a later date so I’ll be posting them according to my own file numbering (just in case you get confused about my counting skills LOL).

Here’s what I’ve done so far: LO#3 - My Little China Doll (for TDS Issue No.2)


LO#4 - Deck the Malls (for TDS Issue No.2)

LO#7 - Simply Magical ( I used Irenealexeeva’s freebie QP)

(my layouts can also be found in my multiply site right here in my 2009 Digiscrap album).

0 comments: